About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
SOA tester in London

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

How-To Become The Person Of Your Dreams

What would you like to be when you grow up? [most of us are alreay grown up:) ]

I bet you often heard this question asked many times when you were still young from your parents and relatives.

But, have you really given that question some deep thoughts?

Tip #1.
Learn as much as possible about the person you aspire to be. Let's say your dream is to become a basketball player.

Tip #2.
You must have the Desire and Passion to know everything you can about the subject. If you can have a real person to imitate or look up to, the better.

Tip #3.
Take Motivated Action and start pursuing your dreams!

Tip #4.
Persist until the VERY end.

hm.. Lemme think for some time to know " What I want to be " ?

I want to lead my life like :
6Oclock-Wakeup,6-8 Gym 8-10 getting into office 7-8PM read for job 8-9PM family 9-10PM read for you.

When this will happen in my life ????? any tips for me ?

No comments: