About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
SOA tester in London

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Get Sync

I was using same font and color. So this post with different font and color :)

Again one more novel idea and implementation from google.

Google Browser Sync for Firefox is an extension that continuously synchronizes your browser settings – including bookmarks, history, persistent cookies, and saved passwords – across your computers. It also allows you to restore open tabs and windows across different machines and browser sessions.

Though,there are lots of online bookmark sessions are there ,this is google,which may have more lots stuff.

You can install from this link

I myself installed that in my computer and tested . This is really cool.

You have to install in your own computer and do some basic settings. You need to have a google account (gmail id) to use this . If dont have one such invitation ask me I can help you. :-)
Screen Snap Shot :



No comments: